as of February 25, 2014:
Independent locally owned 10 year-old financial planning firm is looking to grow.
This position has the dual responsibility of building a personal book of business while also servicing and administering current clients jointly with senior advisors. This person will be required to gather, interpret, process and coordinate financial data in order to assist in developing new client relationships and service established relationships.
Various daily activities include setting up new investment accounts, running analysis reports, preparing and processing paperwork for client accounts, developing new business opportunities, and assisting with education programs relative to retirement plan participants.
Compensation is based on shared revenue of jointly serviced clients, and individual revenue on your personal book of business.
* Minimum of two-year’s experience with investments, qualified retirement plans,
long term care and life insurance.
* Must have a BA/BS degree in business, finance, financial planning, or economics.
* Must be securities licensed. (6 or 7, 63 & 65 or 66)
* Indiana Life & Health license is a plus (will be required within first year).
* Excellent verbal, organizational and communication skills required.
* CFP® designation is a plus.
Position requires strong presentation skills, professional attire, and the ability to resolve issues effectively. Proficient use of Redtail CRM software, Microsoft Office XP including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Candidate must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within financial services industry.
Position reports directly to the President.
If interested, please contact Mike Fields (317.844.5100 ext. 11).